advice for cabin on Davina

scfc60

Hi, Looking at booking the Divina in September this year. Please could someone advise us where the best suites are. Could anyone also say whether the suites are that much better/bigger than the balcony rooms please.

Edited by scfc60

Most of the info I have read suggest most of the suites, on decks 9,10 and 11 are somewhat disappointing as suites go. All are in the front, most have only windows and no balconies. The 6 (11009, 11010, 10007, 10008, 9009 and 9010) on the ends have a small balcony.

Several good threads and posters have some pics of some of these suites. I am sure several will chime in.

Let me clarify the rooms themselves are supposed to be great. Bigger than a standard balcony and very nice. The dissapointment was in the lack of balconies. Having stayed in no balcony suites before that would not deter me but the view is somewhat limited by a workdeck area. A true wall of windows would be better but those would need to be on the side of the ship and not the bow.

Perhaps someone can say wheter you can see the ocean while lying in bed? It looks like from the pics you have to be standing at the windows to see much of anything. Other than sky?

Many thanks Legion 3, for your response. Having spoken with MSC today the decision may be taken out of our hands if we stick with original days, as there are no suites left !!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Edited by scfc60