Where to stay Pre Cruise South Beach/Miami

Espresso Martini

Hi,

We depart port on the NCL Getaway on August 2, 2014. We arrive mid day on July 31st. So we will be staying two nights pre-cruise. Joining my husband and I are our son and daughter along with our daughters boyfriend. They are in their early to mid twenties. We would like to stay in an area where we can walk everywhere and a place that can accommodate 5. Any one have any suggestions? I have spent nights searching out accommodations in the area but would really like some input. Thanks!

Hi,

We depart port on the NCL Getaway on August 2, 2014. We arrive mid day on July 31st. So we will be staying two nights pre-cruise. Joining my husband and I are our son and daughter along with our daughters boyfriend. They are in their early to mid twenties. We would like to stay in an area where we can walk everywhere and a place that can accommodate 5. Any one have any suggestions? I have spent nights searching out accommodations in the area but would really like some input. Thanks!

Collins Ave in South Beach is where you want to be. There are hotels of every caliber on that street. I'm not sure what rating you're looking for, but if you google "5 star hotels in South Beach " and "South Beach Hotels" you'll end up with 3 to 5 star places. Did you check out Loews South Beach? If facing the street in front of the Loew's and to the right (about a block or 2 down), there is a pedestrian mall which is also full of night happenings. Hopefully, this has helped a little.

• 1 month later...