UKCW - re your vehicle damage.

John Bull

Deliberately posted as a different thread.

Suppose, before naming names on your thread, you forward that thread to your solicitor / the company concerned, mentioning that you are considering publicising the damage & the company's response to a claim.

The errant party will not want to be named & shamed on this or any other cruiser's website, & may help persuade them to face up to their responsibilities.

Just a thought

JB :)

Deliberately posted as a different thread.

Suppose, before naming names on your thread, you forward that thread to your solicitor / the company concerned, mentioning that you are considering publicising the damage & the company's response to a claim.

The errant party will not want to be named & shamed on this or any other cruiser's website, & may help persuade them to face up to their responsibilities.

Just a thought

JB :)

To be honest I don't think this person would be bothered, a search on a well known search engine brings up quite a bit of information about this persons business practices (just wish I had been more thorough before booking). That said, I can back everything up that I have stated and my aim is purely to warn others so they can make an informed decision.