Polka events on Crown

moorerf

I am sailing on the Crown Princess Feb 8-15. I have found out that there is going to be a group of Polka people on board. I have no opposition to polka music. My question is, will some of their events be open to the public or will only those signed up with the group be able to attend their performances? I understand they will be using Club Fusion for their venue. They even advertise a polka mass...just wondering if we can be a part of any of this????:)

I am sailing on the Crown Princess Feb 8-15. I have found out that there is going to be a group of Polka people on board. I have no opposition to polka music. My question is, will some of their events be open to the public or will only those signed up with the group be able to attend their performances? I understand they will be using Club Fusion for their venue. They even advertise a polka mass...just wondering if we can be a part of any of this????:)

I have been on a Polka Cruise before, and was part of the Polka Group.

We had a couple of private events, like a cocktail party. but they also had polka music by the pool and in several venues that was open to the public.

Before, I signed up for the cruise, I asked if I booked privately would I be able to attend the polka events and they told me no, so I had to pay extra. But when we got on board we found out many of the events were open to the public. So enjoy if you like Polka Music...probably be a little older crowd, but fun.:eek:

I have been on a Polka Cruise before, and was part of the Polka Group.

We had a couple of private events, like a cocktail party. but they also had polka music by the pool and in several venues that was open to the public.

Before, I signed up for the cruise, I asked if I booked privately would I be able to attend the polka events and they told me no, so I had to pay extra. But when we got on board we found out many of the events were open to the public. So enjoy if you like Polka Music...probably be a little older crowd, but fun.:eek:

i am cruising with my mom and she is 83 and was able to polka in her younger days. i have been to many a polish wedding growing up in western PA so i enjoy a good polka or two. the group is out of saxonburg, pa which is only about 20 minutes from where i grew up so maybe we will run in to someone we know or is from our hometown.....:):)