Cloud 9 Balcony - Sunshine - Problem???

ilovetexas

There are a lot of negative reviews re: Sunshine so it's been a little hard to separate the good info from the bad. Does anyone know, specifically, what the problems are/were with the Cloud 9 rooms? I'm in one in a couple of weeks and am noticing that the balcony staterooms aren't selling.

Does someone know something I don't? If I need to switch cabins, I'd rather do it now than deal with a problem onboard.

I am in room #11028 in a cloud 9 balcony sailing on Jan. 26th. I also noticed the same thing on our sailing.

I saw that on yours, as well. I've looked at every cruise through the end of February and there are at least 30 of those balcony rooms left on all but one of them. My sailing doesn't even have a single supplement on it and they still aren't selling. That's a little disconcerting.

One of the reasons is that the Sunshine Cloud 9 Spa does not have a T Pool. This is one of the biggest selling points on the other ships that have Cloud 9 Spa Rooms. People are not seeing the value in them for the price it costs to upgrade to them from a standard balcony. I do know that the Spa Balconies on Deck 10 are not shaded. That might be a drawback too. There may be more, but these are two reasons I can think of now. I am booked in one for the Repo cruise from New Orleans.