New Dawn review

AH090206

We all had jackets (mine was just a thin hoodie and the boys had fleece ones) and we definitely used them, especially on the Belize tender boat ride. At the last minute, I decided to wear jeans to board, and I packed one pair- I was glad to have two pairs! They did sell ponchos as we were exiting the ship in Roatan and Belize, but a little one would be easy to pack. It mostly drizzled when we were at port and we were inside the ship during the real rain, so we didn't need much rain gear.

We leave the 23rd of Feb and from what I've read the weather has been pretty dismal lately. I hope the tide turns soon! I'd really like to have a nice beach day or two!

And finding things to do on a ship when the weather is bad is difficult in my opinion!

Glad you had a good time despite some setbacks.

Great review. We leave on the same itinerary next Sunday and am glad to hear embarkation/debarkation seems to be fixed. Can you tell me what pier you docked at in Roatan? We have a private tour and are hoping for Punta Langosta so no taxi rides needed. Thanks.

Never mind I as thinking of Cozumel for the Bar Hop.

Edited by parttimr