Portofino price change?

I booked Portofino for our anniversary night for our March 30th cruise. I decided today that I would rather an earlier time but couldn't get the change to go through online. Also, it was showing $25 per person now instead of the $20 I paid. I called customer service to have them change it, but after almost 20 minutes on the phone, she said she couldn't change the time because the price had changed for our sailing, but we could change it on board. The RCCL website still says Portofino is $20. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=3231

I pointed that out to her, but she said it's changed for our sailing. I asked her if it was just for our sailing or if it was a new price for all in the future, but she wouldn't give me a clear answer.

Has there been info about a price change?

I just reserved for our upcoming Explorer cruise and it was $25.00....although their website still shows $20.00 RCCL can never seem to get their website to coincide with what is really going on...LOL In any case, I just assumed the price had increased and booked at the $25.00 charge.

I just reserved for our upcoming Explorer cruise and it was $25.00....although their website still shows $20.00 RCCL can never seem to get their website to coincide with what is really going on...LOL In any case, I just assumed the price had increased and booked at the $25.00 charge.

We booked 3 months ago ! Now our reservation is not showing :mad: hope RC are not penny pinching here :mad: