Current CD on Breeze?

WECRUISE4US

Anyone know who is the CD on the Breeze at the moment? Butch went to the Sunshine to fill in for a bit. Is it one of Butch's staff that has taken over while he is gone? We are on the Breeze at the end of February and was curious as to who the CD would be.

I can't find it right now, but John Heald said who it was going to be several months ago on his blog or facebook. I can't find it right now, but it was around the time he was talking about Karl with a K's retirement. It seems to me it was a male, but I didn't recognize the name at the time.

Hi, I asked John and this is the response I got

John Heald - The CD will be Peter Leibenberg from South Africa. I know you will enjoy him and please let me know if you need anything.

Butch is not the current CD.

He left this past Saturday to go to the Sunshine.

The CD that is now on board and will be there for a few months is a fellow name Phil "Deville".

That sounds like he changed his name it rymes lol. Figures they have a good CD and change it right before I am on board

That sounds like he changed his name it rymes lol. Figures they have a good CD and change it right before I am on board

It is actually Phil De Vill Liebenberg the De Vill is just a shortened name

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Butch is not the current CD.

He left this past Saturday to go to the Sunshine.

The CD that is now on board and will be there for a few months is a fellow name Phil "Deville".

Ah, I stand corrected. Didn't realize that Butch was getting off the same time as us. Funny how I never heard him mention it.

Hi, I asked John and this is the response I got

John Heald - The CD will be Peter Leibenberg from South Africa. I know you will enjoy him and please let me know if you need anything.

Pete was the CD on the Breeze when we cruised last December. We really enjoyed him, but I have never cruised with Butch. We found Pete to be out and about quite a bit, and he always had time for a word or two. I realize that the qualities of a CD can be subjective, but with other CDs I have often felt like I caught them when they were 'off duty' so to speak, but whenever I encountered Pete, he seemed like he had nothing to do other than chit chat with me, an attitude I appreciate.

It's been about 8 weeks since we were on the Breeze, but we felt that the CD staff was strong from top to bottom, which is probably a credit to Butch.

Enjoy your cruise.