Steakhouse Dining Question?!

cheerjulez

My family and I are going on the Carnival Splendor on March 1. It is an 8 night cruise out of New York. There are 14 adults that will be making a Steakhouse reservation. Is there a day and time that is better than others to dine in the restaurant? We will have an 8:15pm dinner reservation in the MDR on the other nights. Would a later Steakhouse reservation interfere with some of the shows? I think I am going to start searching for dining menus (so we don't miss out on certain food) and copies of the Fun Times so I can compare. Any advice/thoughts would be appreciated!

I like going between 6:30-7pm on the first night. It's not very crowded then, and it's early enough to still have some night activities to enjoy afterwards. Also, there is a free bottle of wine for the table when you dine on the first night.

cheerjuulz,

We are on your cruise! :) We are definitely doing the steakhouse at least once, if not maybe twice.

We are aiming for the first night, (for the free wine)... Last time we sailed the Splendor, we did the steakhouse mid cruise - a very early reservation (5:30) We were the first couple in there.. it was so quiet, and so romantic :)

cheerjuulz,

We are on your cruise! :) We are definitely doing the steakhouse at least once, if not maybe twice.

We are aiming for the first night, (for the free wine)... Last time we sailed the Splendor, we did the steakhouse mid cruise - a very early reservation (5:30) We were the first couple in there.. it was so quiet, and so romantic :)

Maybe we will see you in there! The first night is sounding more appealing!