Changing Nail Polish

I plan to get a manicure/pedicure before I leave, but..... you know how it is! Does the ship have a nail salon that you can just go in and get a polish change? I am asking about JOS but I am sure that they all are the same about this sort of thing. If there is a salon, would you need an appointment just for a polish change? Does anyone know the charge for something like this?

Thanks,

Annie:p

Just before we left on the Voyager on July 10 we had french manicures done at the nail salon near my home - it was $12.00. On board the ship, I stopped in at the salon and asked how much a french manicure was, and it was $44.00. Fortunately we carried our own polish with us for touchups, but never needed it. I can think of a lot better ways to spend my money then in an overpriced rip-off salon.

I had a re-polish (fingernails only) on the Serenade last fall. I think is was $15 (plus a generous tip). They got me right in and it was very nice. She even did my makeup and plucked my brows. DH even noticed! On NCL this spring it was $27.95, that is too much!

Archived