Emerald Thermal Suite

Auntiejo

I have read on these boards recently a few comments about the Lotus Spa pool, along with steam room, sauna and spa showers being free of charge. Can someone clarify for me what you get in addition to that when you purchase a thermal suite package for the duration of the cruise? Trying to understand the difference and if it's worth the money to book the Thermal Suite package.

I have read on these boards recently a few comments about the Lotus Spa pool, along with steam room, sauna and spa showers being free of charge. Can someone clarify for me what you get in addition to that when you purchase a thermal suite package for the duration of the cruise? Trying to understand the difference and if it's worth the money to book the Thermal Suite package.
. The Thermal Suite has five heated tile lounger chairs. It sounds sort of strange, but they are quite comfortable and very relaxing. I almost always fall asleep in them. There are also 3-4 steam rooms/saunas with varying temperatures and humidities. There are also a couple of "rainforest" style showers. The TS is coed while the steam rooms and showers are inside the men's and women's change rooms. We paid for the TS twice and had complementary access twice when in a full suite. Used the TS almost every day in Alaska and very little on a Mexico cruise. On our last two cruises in a suite we went there only one or twice. Don't know if we would pay for it in the future, especially on a port intensive cruise. For us it's a nice area but we would prefer to spent the money on something else.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know what the thermal suite costs if you are not a suite occupant?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It varies. On our Sapphire cruise to Mexico in 2011 it was $99/person for seven days and on our Coral cruise to Alaska in 2010 there was a special of $130/couple for seven days.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app