Chocolate & Face cloths on the Dawn

I should be able to remember this from our NCL Sun cruise, but things may have changed.

On the Dawn, in the cabins do they provide

1. face cloths in the bathrooms
  2. hot chocolate in the cabin kettle service, or do they have it on room service.

My daughter loves hot chocolate at nighttime , do we need to bring it with us or is it available either in cabin or from the Garden Cafe?

Face cloths are available in the cabins.

I have ordered hot chocolate from room service, or picked up a package or two from the buffet. Sometimes I do both, so that when they deliver it I can add the extra package and give it extra flavor. I am a chocoholic after all!

:D

Thanks for the very quick reply, I was sure that facecloths were provided, but have done cruises where we have had to ask for even buy when we got into port. Didn't recall running around Juneau looking for facecloths:) Thanks for the confirmation re Hot Choc. Again, couldn't remember if there were sachets in the buffet to take back to the cabin. This will save us either bringing them with us or buying in NYC:cool:

Archived