PCC or Do it yourself

New2cruise1483

If you are booking directly with NCL, and have a good PCC, they can call you when any type of specials you are interested in, may pop up.

And when you call to book a cruise, or make any changes, they have your info, and you do not have to recreate your info with someone new. You are on and off the call in a minute. Thats what I find worthwhile. ;)

If you are booking directly with NCL, and have a good PCC, they can call you when any type of specials you are interested in, may pop up.

And when you call to book a cruise, or make any changes, they have your info, and you do not have to recreate your info with someone new. You are on and off the call in a minute. Thats what I find worthwhile. ;)

Agree. I could do a lot of things myself, but appreciated having an NCL rep that I could call with a million questions. Bypass talking to a machine and go straight to a real person :) definitely depends if you have a good PCC though...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I research on ncl and pick exactly what I want and then call my pcc. He can then tell me any bonuses that I'm overlooking. I like having the pcc because I can call him anytime with questions.

Exactly what I do......it's how we went from an oceanview upgraded (0 cost) to an aft PH suite for only $120.... It wouldn't have happened the way it did without both myself and my PCC working together. We ended up with a great cabin, great perks, and a nice little OBC to boot.

Not too shabby when you consider where we started... IMO anyway..

Cheers and good luck, enjoy the adventure,