Current Promotion

pickypicky

AZ website is advertising free upgrade on the cruise I am considering, but when I called they said it didn't begin until tomorrow. However, they did tell me that it is only good for upgrade up to veranda, i.e. inside to OV or OV to veranda. Is this true? I have never booked a special with an upgrade and I'd love to take advantage of it...on our two previous cruises, I just paid the price (early) and chose my stateroom. I really wanted to book a club continent suite this time, but my TA is out of town. Thx in advance.

Thanks but I still feel loyal to my TA at this point. Actually, he told me today that it was a Super-Category upgrade and that meant that I should be able to get my Club Continent Suite. Given the history of misinformation from Azamara shoreside, I was just wondering if anyone had any experience...is getting an upgrade to the CC suite not possible with a promo?

But, should I be expecting my TA to work over the weekend? This promo is starting on tomorrow, Saturday. I really do hate having to work it myself.

Mine does.. I just email them . he could at least put a courtesy hold on what you want.. all depends on your relationship.

CC

AZ website is advertising free upgrade on the cruise I am considering, but when I called they said it didn't begin until tomorrow. However, they did tell me that it is only good for upgrade up to veranda, i.e. inside to OV or OV to veranda. Is this true? I have never booked a special with an upgrade and I'd love to take advantage of it...on our two previous cruises, I just paid the price (early) and chose my stateroom. I really wanted to book a club continent suite this time, but my TA is out of town. Thx in advance.

Hi Pickypicky,

I've just read the terms and conditions of the promo, and its a "one catgeory upgrade", and is applicable for inside to oceanview OR oceanview to veranda. The promo does not seem to apply to Suites.

Here's the detailed information : One category upgrade allows guests to book Club Veranda staterooms at Club Oceanview prices or Club Oceanview staterooms at Club Interior price. Promo code CHOICES UPG must be entered at the time of booking to select this option. Bookings must be made in desired category, which will be priced at the lower fare after entering the code. Club Veranda will be priced at category 08 Club Oceanview rate and Club Oceanview will be priced at category 12 Club Interior rate.

You may wish to view the terms of the offer (which includes other options such as OBC's and Choice Air Credits), you can choose one of the 3 offers. Here's a link to the promotion : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/special-offers/choices

If you still wish to book.... Why not book direct with Azamara tomorrow, and then transfer the booking to your TA ? This way, you can obtain the cabin you wish, without running the risk of waiting for your TA, and losing your ideal cabin.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck !

Edited by Host Andy