Sailing time from Barbados

amberpop

Think I'm getting memory loss, although have sailed from Barbados twice before can't remember what time it was. We are thinking of going to the duty free at the cruise terminal but want to make sure we have enough time, I also presume due to another post it is only a couple of minutes walk from the ship. Thanks in anticipation.

When do you land in Barbados? Normally the ship sails on the Saturday evening when all of the passengers are on and the muster has taken place (which is usually around 6.30). I think she sails about 7 -7.30. The duty free is only a couple of minutes walk from the ship, turn right when you get off and you can see the duty free.

Molly

You may be better buying the duty free at your departure airport. None available on the flight if it's a charter. There's a bar as you exit the duty free into Barbados that sells mixers if you are later than 5.00. They probably won't let you off the ship if it's getting close to departure but we've been off after 5:00.

Robin