Go Airport Shuttle

sailmom

We are flying in to Fort Lauderdale and staying at the Hampton Inn Doral/Dolphin Mall. There will be four of us, including my 81 year old mom, so I wanted to arrange a private car for transportation. Go Airport Shuttle seems like a good option, except they are requiring payment when you reserve on line. I also checked with Larry's Limo but they quoted me a price of $135 vs. Go Shuttle's $97. I am a little concerned about paying ahead of time in case there is a problem. Has anyone reserved Go Shuttle ahead of time and did everything work out okay? I wouldn't usually stay so far away from the Miami port, but for our February departure, this was the nicest, least expensive hotel. Thanks for any input.

Look at their website - it states no reservations needed for private sedans due to their fleet of 150 being located at the airport. We were going to reserve and pre-pay, I read this and called, was told it would take about 10 minutes for a pricate car after we contacted them outside the baggage area. Confirmed the price online, same. We are going from FLL to a Hotel in Miami pre-cruise. Hope this helps, hopefully pertains to your situation.

I've used Go Shuttle several times with no issues, both van and private car service. Always on time, personable, clean, and priced reasonably.

Thanks. I thought they were priced pretty reasonable too, from what I have researched. Good to know they are reliable.

We reserved a Town Car . They didn't ask for money up front. They gave us one price. When we got in the car, they changed it. Then they told us no charges after the person on line told us Charges were fine. They smashed our suitcases . Sent them pics. They were jerks. I would never use them again. No results.