Walking Tour Map for Tallinn Estonia

alwayslost

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean. It's not my map, I just forward by email, as a kind lady originally did for me. If you have a more efficient method, please take over "host & link" to get the map to those who request it. My life is about to get quite busy with exploring new activities for my retirement, so I would love for someone to handle the Tallinn map requests. Here's hoping, Susan

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean. It's not my map, I just forward by email, as a kind lady originally did for me. If you have a more efficient method, please take over "host & link" to get the map to those who request it. My life is about to get quite busy with exploring new activities for my retirement, so I would love for someone to handle the Tallinn map requests. Here's hoping, Susan

Susan, I copied the map onto the Internet and put a link at the bottom of my post. Now, anyone can just download if they want a copy. Enjoy retirement, I'm jealous.

Here's another link....

Click here

• 1 month later...
Susan, I copied the map onto the Internet and put a link at the bottom of my post. Now, anyone can just download if they want a copy. Enjoy retirement, I'm jealous.

Here's another link....

Click here

Thankyou Lanzador, for your ability to create a link to the Tallinn map. I hope others appreciate and can use this more efficient way of sharing the map.

I have emailed lapea and andrea t, just in case they cannot use the link.

• 1 month later...