Walking Tour Map for Tallinn Estonia

alwayslost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry Murphey, I have asked for the Tallinn walking tour map to be emailed, but have not heard from the person who originally offered the map. When I am retired next year, I will attempt again to find a map online, or trust that a walking map will be available on the ship or in Tallinn. Good luck with your search, Susan

I requested the map about 4 months ago and it was sent to me. The sender also asked that I share with others. Murphey, I just sent it to you. Susan, if I had your email, I would send it to you too.

Again, this is not my map. I seem to be the only one currently sending this out. I have sent it to a lot of people and ask that they also honor these requests. I am not the "keeper of the map." I am just someone who tries to help out where I can.

When we were in Tallin, we had only a few hours to spend, and the weather did not really inspire us to do a very long walk. So we took a little stroll:

Tallin.jpg

Leaving the ship we followed the line on the floor that said „to center“.

Bildschirmfoto+2014-07-23+um+10.49.09.jpg

we saw the fat Margret

IMG_2709.JPG

IMG_2715.jpg

we then followed the road to the Alexander-Newski-Cathedral

where we also saw the beautiful market place.

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

We enjoyed the atmosphere. It was a little bit like a dollhouse.

At the cruise pier, you can take a ride in some sort of hot-air-ballon (35 €)

IMG_2708.JPG

The views are surely magnificent (we didn’t do it though)

maps: http://issuu.com/tallinntourism/docs/ger_kaart_2013#signin

Beautiful pics!

Susan, map is on its way to you. As I said, please share with others.

That goes for everyone that I have sent it to. Please send to those requesting it. If we all share, it does not fall on one person. I'm just not in a position to keep up with this right now.

Thanks!

Thanks Shelley, I will certainly share the map....teachers just love educating others:-)

Thanks Plucasana, your photos are magnificent considering the weather was not great. You captured a great variety of architecture. So excited about our cruise in just under 9 months.

Thanks for your effort. Would you be able to send the map to me as well? My email is shuhakubun@gmail.com. Thanks!

I requested the map about 4 months ago and it was sent to me. The sender also asked that I share with others. Murphey, I just sent it to you. Susan, if I had your email, I would send it to you too.

Again, this is not my map. I seem to be the only one currently sending this out. I have sent it to a lot of people and ask that they also honor these requests. I am not the "keeper of the map." I am just someone who tries to help out where I can.

Could I please have a copy of the walk and map? Really appreciate everyone sharing, I will also pass it along to all on our roll call who are interested.

Many thanks

troys at iinet net au

Hi MaudieT56:

Please check your email. I have sent it to you :)