Walking Tour Map for Tallinn Estonia

alwayslost

Thanks for your help, Essexlass! :D:D

To repeat my original offer ...

I will be happy to send the PDF to those that EMAIL me. My email address is included in my signature at the bottom of this post.

I rarely check this thread, so including your email on the thread will do no good unless Essex continues to help out. :) I usually check my email daily.

I only realized that many people were including their emails on this thread because Essexlass was kind enough to email me today and inform me of her help.

BTW: It is NOT a good idea to include your email (as a link) in a CC post. I made that mistake several years ago & received quite a bit of spam!

Edited by dogs4fun

q1 excluding stops, at leisurely pace, how long this suggested walking tour take? (doable during 4 hour stop or should shoot for longer stay?)

q2. how is weather in April? (before regular European cruiselines (not ferries) start)

q3. is there a tram/bus to avoid climbing the hill?

q1 excluding stops, at leisurely pace, how long this suggested walking tour take? (doable during 4 hour stop or should shoot for longer stay?)

q2. how is weather in April? (before regular European cruiselines (not ferries) start)

bump.. please.

We did not do the walk, but I should think it is doable in 4 hours as the Old Town is not that big. It really depends on how much you like to stop and look.

As for the weather, it is impossible to say. Layers are your best bet. Tshirt with lightweight fleece jacket and a waterproof jacket would be your best bet. Very comfortable shoes are important too. There are cobble stones there so trainers or walking shoes would be best.

There is no tram/bus to take you up the hill. You can either walk up, it was not too bad a hill, or you can take a taxi up and walk down. We did not do the walking tour. We took the ships shuttle bus and then walked up the hill and looked around and walked back down again. I am extremely lazy and not a good hill walker so can confirm it was not too terrible. It is a lovely place just to wander around without a set walking tour.

The walking tour is mapped out from where the cruise ships dock if I remember correctly.