Disney Magic in the Med video and newspaper report

DISNEY FANTASY

Thanks for sharing. We have traveled twice on the Magic in the Med. and it was a wonderful time both trips. It was a treat to see all the young local families on the shoreline as we set sail out of port. There is something "Magical" (if you excuse the expression) about the Disney ships.We did enjoy meeting fellow travelers from the E.U. which added to the delight. Hope Disney keeps the new Magic in the summer months in the Med.

Edited by grand isle joe

Great,

The only thing that confuses me is why they saw the ship in a port of Muscat Omen as they have never been there.

I thought the same thing......Tunisia was as close to the Middle Eastern countries that I thought the Magic docked.:confused: Oh well it is nice to be in a position that you can confuse cruises for you cruise so much in life....I wish I had that problem.....:D

I thought the same thing......Tunisia was as close to the Middle Eastern countries that I thought the Magic docked.:confused: Oh well it is nice to be in a position that you can confuse cruises for you cruise so much in life....I wish I had that problem.....:D

Well that's journalists for you. DCL hasn't been to Omen.