RCI Ship Replica Models

sorry not much help to you but I have searched for this before as well....I decided to start collecting the Ship Models probably 3 or 4 cruises in...that being said I was able to get those ships that I missed early as we cruised them again.......The only one I don't have is The Soverign of the Seas and if I could get this one then I would have every ship we have cruised.

Where can I buy the small RCI ship models online? We just returned from a cruise on the Navigator and I'm shooting myself for not buying one on the ship. I'd like the Navigator and the Mariner to start my fleet!

Your best bet is Ebay. Royal does not allow them to be sold anywhere except onboard the ship.

Edited by shaggyofwv

I have one of those crystal lead blocks with the 3D ship lasered inside it...I'm pretty sure it was our Diamond Plus gift we were given while on Mariner of the Seas.

I'd have to search around the house a bit to find it but willing to give it away if someone pays for shipping. Not doing any good collecting dust or buried in a box somewhere in my basement.

Where can I buy the small RCI ship models online? We just returned from a cruise on the Navigator and I'm shooting myself for not buying one on the ship. I'd like the Navigator and the Mariner to start my fleet!

I have all five of our ships and will soon get our 6th, Navigator in March. Maybe I could pick up another one since your location is H-town.