Carnival Breeze Vow Renewal

zoey9989

We are planning on doing the deluxe vow renewal on our 6 night cruise on the breeze. Since the ceremony is not done on elegant nights and done on sea days how would this work out? I believe both our sea days are elegant nights.

If anyone has done this when was yours and where?

We're doing a vow renewal on the 6-day Breeze itinerary also.

What I've been told is... when doing a vow renewal you'll have no idea when your ceremony is until you meet up with your wedding planner... after you've embarked. It's tough for me being an over planner and not knowing when that ceremony will be to plan other activities, but it depends on the Master's availability.

I am not sure when you're going... our 6-day itinerary has Cozumel as our last port stop, and elegant night number two is supposed to be that night. (From what I read)... followed by a sea day.

So it goes (from memory) something like this

Day 1: Miami

Day 2: Sea Day (Cruise Elegant night)

Day 3: Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Day 4: George Town, Grand Cayman

Day 5: Cozumel (Cruise Elegant night)

Day 6: Sea Day

I'm still trying to figure out if we have a choice of venues. The wedding venues are the Limelight Lounge, Ovation Theater and Liquid Nightclub.

When I talked to Carnival Weddings, they told me that it will take place in one of the public areas (which you'll have to yourselves) by the Master. That was it. Carnival_Brides was good with telling me how theirs went, she wrote a really nice review of hers, too, but it was on the Pride. Shatima got MARRIED on the Breeze, and I'm still trying to figure out if Carnival treats a wedding and vow renewal the same as far as locations.

I'll be booking ours soon, so hopefully I can let you know.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Just wondering how everyone made out with their Vow Renewal on the Breeze. Hubby & I are doing our renewal next month, and I usually plan everything to a "t". Eldest son is going to walk me down the isle, if that is allowed, and if there is an isle? Youngest son is going to be the ring bearer. Are their pillars with flowers with the basic package? White runner etc? I also would like to have one dance after the ceremony to "our song" and will be bringing the CD. Just wondering about everyone's experience?

Just wondering how everyone made out with their Vow Renewal on the Breeze. Hubby & I are doing our renewal next month, and I usually plan everything to a "t". Eldest son is going to walk me down the isle, if that is allowed, and if there is an isle? Youngest son is going to be the ring bearer. Are their pillars with flowers with the basic package? White runner etc? I also would like to have one dance after the ceremony to "our song" and will be bringing the CD. Just wondering about everyone's experience?

We had our ceremony on the Pride almost three years ago, but little has changed for the VR packages. The beauty of the CCL vow renewal's is that for the most part, the coordinator will tailor it to your needs. There is an aisle and they will discuss the format options with you ahead of time. The decor lately has been the pillar with the silk florals even for the "basic package". I'm not sure about the music since we had the upgraded package and it was included.

Are you already booked? If so, whatever info you've supplied CCL Weddings they will forward to the coordinator onboard the ship and they should contact you early in the voyage. Ours found us the first night at dinner and we met with her the next morning.