International Health Insurance while on Medicare

Alicomp

We will be taking our first international cruise while on Medicare. I know we need additional health insurance, as our medicare supplement will only cover emergency care outside the US. Can anyone recommend a company for this type of health insurance. I'm not referring to evacuation insurance (although we need that also). I'm referring to health insurance.

Thank you.

We will be taking our first international cruise while on Medicare. I know we need additional health insurance, as our medicare supplement will only cover emergency care outside the US. Can anyone recommend a company for this type of health insurance. I'm not referring to evacuation insurance (although we need that also). I'm referring to health insurance.

Thank you.

We get the Luxe plan through CSA for the duration of our trip. . Covers per existing conditions. Also covers trip cancellation, delays etc.

Are you looking for a one-time or an annual policy?

Most (all?) one-time trip-insurance policies do not require you to have any other international coverage. Some of them require you to file with your primary coverage, but I don't personally know of any that require your primary coverage (Medicare in this case) to actually pay anything.