single digets dance !!

KNowme1st

Awwww. Grumpy that 500+ sail date would be killing me! I had a count like that for one of our Disney cruises. It was soooo farrrr awayyyyy...

At least you've got that 80 day, right? :)

I know, right?! My mom and I keep sending messages to each other every day with the new day count. It's going to be a very long year and a half. LOL

I know, right?! My mom and I keep sending messages to each other every day with the new day count. It's going to be a very long year and a half. LOL

Sometimes I think the planning is the best part though. My husband laughs at me because the day we get in the car for the drive to PC I start the trip by saying.... well, this is the beginning of the end of our cruise. LOL

It will be so great when you get down to that 30 day point though, won't it? That is the date it feels "real" to me.

Hope you guys have a great COUPLE of cruises. :D

Sometimes I think the planning is the best part though. My husband laughs at me because the day we get in the car for the drive to PC I start the trip by saying.... well, this is the beginning of the end of our cruise. LOL

It will be so great when you get down to that 30 day point though, won't it? That is the date it feels "real" to me.

Hope you guys have a great COUPLE of cruises. :D

Thanks! You too!!

You're not wrong about the 30 day mark. I start getting nervous in a little kid excited way.