American Table Menus

mollynmax

Is there anywhere I can go to see when the new American Table Menu will affect the ship I have scheduled a cruise? I am sailing on the good old Triumph on 12-6, and would like to know if the new menu offerings will be available. I am sailing with a couple that had their first cruise on Triumph in 12-2013 with us, and the RAVED about the food offerings, I would like to know if I should "break them in" on the new menus. Is this a John Heald question? Thanks to all for your comments!!!

Is there anywhere I can go to see when the new American Table Menu will affect the ship I have scheduled a cruise? I am sailing on the good old Triumph on 12-6, and would like to know if the new menu offerings will be available. I am sailing with a couple that had their first cruise on Triumph in 12-2013 with us, and the RAVED about the food offerings, I would like to know if I should "break them in" on the new menus. Is this a John Heald question? Thanks to all for your comments!!!

I believe Carnival only announced 4 ships to start, all of them have switched by now. It can't hurt to ask John, I figure , if enough people ask, maybe Carnival will release more if the roll out schedule. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I believe Carnival only announced 4 ships to start, all of them have switched by now. It can't hurt to ask John, I figure , if enough people ask, maybe Carnival will release more if the roll out schedule. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Miracle still has the original 7-day menus with all the old favorites (creme brûlée, B&B, and fruit soups)

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

?vars=1391905800,-8,ca_carnival,our%20Miracle%20cruise

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396139400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Celebrity%20Century

They are still tinkering with the menu. My guess is once all the options and suggestions have been put in place they will make the change for the rest of the fleet.

If you think about it, it would not make sense to roll it out now and then have to have 20 ships all make changes. Make the changes now, then roll it out.