Cruise docs

Jaddy

Going aboard Equinox 3/2. I have printed my Xpress Pass (4 pages). Is there anything else we need upon checkin other than our passports and a credit card?I thought I had seen a reference to eDocuments our some such thing on these boards. Is that the same as Xpress Pass?

I still haven't received luggage tags. I assume that it isn't a big deal if they never arrive.

One other detail. When I filled out all of the Celebrity online forms several months ago I had to give them my credit card number to charge shore excursions, etc. Since then, because of the Target security breach, Chase sent us new cards with new numbers. I tried but couldn't change the online forms I originally filled out. I assume I can just give the Celebrity reps our new card upon checkin. Does that sound correct?

So, do I have all the paperwork covered? Thanks.

They should be able to make the credit card switch. Make sure you call the card company and inform them you are going on the cruise.

You have to request the luggage tags to be mailed to you on the My Celebrity site there is a link on the bottom when you review your reservation online or use the pseudo tags in the last pages of the bigger booklet you can print out. Otherwise the porters can supply tags at the dock. There is a CDC wellness form you will fill out and sign. I found it on line and we fill them out in advance. saves only a minute or two. I also print the travel insurance and airline boarding passes. If you used Choice Air there is a confirmation for that too that was emailed.

I thought that you should have received e-docs 6-7 weeks prior to cruise with detailed info. In the past they would mail them but that now costs $. If you have not received e-docs you can't order luggage tags. I would be worried if I had not received anything from celebrity by 10 days prior to my cruise. I am scheduled for 3-30 cruise and have called to verify everything is ok with mine they said delay for me was custom air docs not received back from airline. I would make a call to celebrity and just so you know if you call captains club it is much faster than main line.:eek:

Since I've started booking directly from X (not thru TA), I've always gotten an email saying my e docs were ready. But I have never printed out the entire ticket contract. Have never needed it if I had my Xpress Pass. Credit card changes are very easily handled at check in and you could even pay your bill in cash at the end of the cruise, no matter what card you've given them.

If you have charged other cruise items, dining, spa, excursions, etc., you should have a print out from the time of booking them. I'd bring that as proof of payment, just in case.

Don't forget your passport. If your cruise is very close, and you haven't heard from X, don't hesitate to call them for verification.

See you on the waves!