intercruise connections

janeyd

I like trains.

Michel thingy on BBC 2 and also on BBC 4, he travels around the UK on the train with his bradshaw guide.

It always me smile and think of the train journeys that I have had.

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
I forget his surname, he was a tory mp at one point. Nice looking man too. Like to meet him in the sauna and a wine.

To put another point of view, we used Intercruises for our Christmas/New Year cruise on Aurora, and it was a very pleasant experience. The coach, both ways was from a Southampton firm called Princess, which surprised us a we boarded it in Thetford, Norfolk. The driver had travelled up empty the previous day, and stayed locally overnight. The coach was very new and extremely comfortable, and the driver very friendly, keeping us informed on our progress. We had a good hour at South Mimms Services for lunch, which broke up the trip nicely. We were very impressed with the service, and would not hesitate to use them again. We had a different driver for the return trip, but the service was just as good.

Brian

We have travelled to Southampton with both Eavesway and Intercruise. Eavesway were far superior. However it was the cruise lines who gave the contract to Inter-cruise, obviously they quoted better prices. Intercruise were ok but buses used were not as comfortable. We have both our place and time of departure for our April cruise.

Just to let you know , we travelled with inter cruises last year after using Eavesway the year before but found them of good standard . Just two pick ups going and got there by 12:30 on a fairly new coach . Then returned on a new coach with tables - very pleased !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums