Help! Best Interior with walkway view- Breeze

tsj

Hello, I am considering an interior with a walkway view on the Breeze. I have never booked this category before and am looking for any input/ suggestions!! Including best/worst deck and best/worst cabins in this category TIA Teri

I love these cabins. Never had one on the Breeze but have had them on the Magic and the Conquest. The only drawback on the Breeze was the movement. Those large ships seem to have more movement and we could really feel in the Magic in no so rough waters. But would book the room again anyway. We have done ones on the Lido and panorama deck so maybe a lower deck would have less movement.

Wife and I have sailed on Breeze twice...1st on TA then a Southern Caribbean cruise last May, both times in 4J cabins(walkway view interiors), on TA was deck 7 carib on deck 10. Not sure where all this extra movement is coming from, my wife and I never felt it on either cruise, neither did my bro-in-law.

Not sure there is a "best" 4J..we enjouyed both, however on carib cruise, we were on deck 10..Lido deck in cabin 10206. A larger cabin than most...layed kinda strange, but very roomy, and all the Lido "stuff" was more easily accessible since it was "right down the hall".

Only other thing with 4J's is a few of them across the decks are handicapped accessible, so you could get bumped if someone needs one. Beyond that, one of the best "bargains" on those ships that have them.