Steakhouse with kids?

highlandcruiz

Thanks for all of the input.

I was considering the first night not for the bottle of wine (I'm actually pregnant, so it'd do me no good anyhow) but just because I was looking at different scenarios and different options, and different things to do... I probably will go ahead and save the steakhouse as a "date night" of sorts, though, because the 2.5 hours is a valid point. Charlotte would likely be very well behaved, especially if there are crayons available, but she'd probably enjoy kid activities MORE - and I want her to get the most out of the cruise, also.

There is no kids menu as it is more of an adult, upscale restaurant although kids are welcome and the $35 is more for the ambiance, service and general atmosphere. Many people have said they have ordered chicken fingers and got them but all that proves is that Carnival will bend over backwards to keep people happy and will remove waiters to run to Lido to do this which is unfair to the staff and patrons. I have been many times and have seen all kinds of behaviours and in MY opinion, it is not a place for a young child no matter are good they are - 2-2 1/2 hours is long for anyone let alone a child.

There is no kids menu as it is more of an adult, upscale restaurant although kids are welcome and the $35 is more for the ambiance, service and general atmosphere. Many people have said they have ordered chicken fingers and got them but all that proves is that Carnival will bend over backwards to keep people happy and will remove waiters to run to Lido to do this which is unfair to the staff and patrons. I have been many times and have seen all kinds of behaviours and in MY opinion, it is not a place for a young child no matter are good they are - 2-2 1/2 hours is long for anyone let alone a child.

Sorry. Disagree. We have no problem sitting eating dinner and having fun as a family, and care less what others think. That is, until you pay my bill.