Aqua class cabin 9116 on Infinity

34748cruzers

Is the overhang and support strut on the balconies a distraction? Since we'll be under the buffet will we be bothered by the noise? We were going to book Concierge class but the A2 cabins were less expensive and the opportunity to eat in Blu was appealing. Did we make a mistake?

I like the overhang on deck 9 for the sun or rain protection, and had no issues with sound from the buffet above. I'm not sensitive to noise though.

Regarding the struts, yes they can be distracting if you want to take wide angle photos but just enjoying the view they aren't bad. 9125 is AQ but doesn't have support struts on either side so you can check for its availability.

I like the overhang on deck 9 for the sun or rain protection, and had no issues with sound from the buffet above. I'm not sensitive to noise though.

Regarding the struts, yes they can be distracting if you want to take wide angle photos but just enjoying the view they aren't bad. 9125 is AQ but doesn't have support struts on either side so you can check for its availability.

We had 9060 on Infinity, which is more forward than your cabin. DW didn't care for the overhang, but it was not a big deal for me. We still liked AQ and BLU.

I would much prefer the overhang, to not having a balcony cover at all!

We were on the top floor AC, and couldn't use the balcony at all because it rained. If we were on the 9th floor, we could have sat out and enjoyed the pitter-patter!