Fitness for Kids Cruise (Majesty 7/3)

Lisa63

Our upcoming N. Majesty cruise is billed as a "Fitness for Kids" cruise, as was the cruise on July 3. For those who were on the July 3 cruise and their kids participated -- what did they think?

I see from the NCL Web site that "classes will be 45 minutes in length and will include weight training, cardio and games. Kids will be divided up by ages including teens." (Source: ncl.com.) I'm most curious about the activities for the 11-year-olds. Our son has cognitive delays so usually doesn't use the kids programs (our choice). Yet he is a good athlete so I think he might enjoy this based on the description, but I'd like to hear from those who actually participated.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I would be interested to know as well. Someone else on these boards mentioned that the Majesty has theme cruises but I am not sure how to find out which weeks are themed.

My nephew (6) will be attending the kids club on the Majesty during our cruise in November and it would really be interesting to know if they have a theme for that week (Thanksgiving)...and also to hear more about a fitness program for the kids.

Archived