Onboard shore excursion credits

bouelle11

Hey quick question! Me and my boyfriend our cruising in May and we have 160$ on board excursion credit. We had wanted to use this credit for altun Ha in Belize but I'm worried it'll be totally booked by the time we get on our ship. Has anyone been in this situation before? I know Belize excursions tend to fill up quicker because on the tendering so I don't know if I should risk it.

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have an $80.00 OBC for tours because I'm booked single. My PVP told me to book your favorite tour online and use your on board credit on the ship for other tours. That is so you want be left out of the tour you want.....

Edited by rkbeaux08

Thanks for the advice however this was the only excursion we planned on doing through the ship. I think we're just gonna book ahead of time... I'd hate to get on the ship and be disappointed that it's full.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the advice however this was the only excursion we planned on doing through the ship. I think we're just gonna book ahead of time... I'd hate to get on the ship and be disappointed that it's full.

It is ok. Book your excursion online. When you get onboard go to the excursion desk and tell them you did that. They will then do all the appropriate juggling to utilize your obc for the shore excursion.

I just did this on the Fantasy and the young lady at the desk said that..."yes this was the 100% correct way to do this."

So book the excursion and rest easy.:D