ViV Cave Tubing tours

matfel

Has anyone used this company lately, I have read as much as I can on them, we will be in Belize in August on The Glory, I like that thier tubes are clipped together also that they carry your tubes a majority of the way to the river, any recent opinions would be great

Has anyone used this company lately, I have read as much as I can on them, we will be in Belize in August on The Glory, I like that thier tubes are clipped together also that they carry your tubes a majority of the way to the river, any recent opinions would be great

We used them in Nov 2013.............they were great......... the tubes do clip together, but we carried our own tubes........maybe in depends on how busy they are that day.......... this was the week of thanksgiving so the caves were real busy......

Alfredo was our guide and he was really good.............he's the tarrantula man........

we only had the 4 in our family and 3 in another family, so our group was 7....... we saw some groups with 10 plus and that seemed like chaos...

Thanks, I read on a few reviews that you only had to carry your tube the last 10 minutes or so as opposed to the full walk, maybe you are right maybe this is not always the case, did you get anything to eat after the tubing, also what did you do with your towels and I.D and stuff while tubing

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks, I read on a few reviews that you only had to carry your tube the last 10 minutes or so as opposed to the full walk, maybe you are right maybe this is not always the case, did you get anything to eat after the tubing, also what did you do with your towels and I.D and stuff while tubing

After tubing, had lunch as part of the tour...drove to another place...... was ok... chicken, rice and beans and cole slaw salad....... my 10 year old didn't like it, but he's picky.........my 16 yr old loved it........ did n't matter to me cause the tour was good and there is plenty of food on the ship!

everything stays locked in VIV van when you tube....... I didn't even worry about it;.... I didn't bring a change of clothes, which I would recommend to get out of your wet bathing suit.