Chef's Table Imagination ?

Has anyone done the Chef's Table on the Imagination since it came to Long Beach? I am thinking of trying it with my daughters in a few weeks - we sail on the 23th of this month. I know the menu is the same as other ships. I believe dinner is in the library vs. the kitchen area. What night is it held? I know I can book once I get on board as I don't think it sells out. Will they cancel it if it is not a full table or do they have the dinner if say only 6 people sign up? Wanted to do something we have not done in past cruises and I know my husband will never go for it so since it is just the two of us thought it might be fun. I don't drink so soda is fine with me and she is to young to drink but is a very mature almost 16 year old so she will be ok with a slower paced dinner.

I did the Chef's Table with my 14 year old on Glory this summer. She loved it. Probably more that I did.

I plan to do it this month with my husband on Splendor, even though it will be the same menu.

It is a fun night if you enjoy good food, aren't a jaded "foodie" and have an open mind.

The "foodie" in me has some criticisms, but it was definitely a good experience at a good price.