Venice airport,early am flight,can you get food?

We will be having a 6:50 am departure out of Venice post cruise. I doubt we can get breakfast at the hotel prior to departure. If that is the case, does anyone know if we will be able to at least get a coffee, juice or pastry at the airport that early? Need to plan to buy stuff the day before if concessions will not be open.

Thanks

Since your plane leaves before 7 am and you will board a little after 6 I would not count on the coffee stand being open as you enter for departures at that hour(however,it may open early now that I said that) so I would plan on bringing something for yourselves on the plane as they will serve you coffee.

Yes stock up. We too had a early flight and nothing was open not even the check in counters!! Arrived at 5 am for a 6:15 am flight and there was no one to check us in until after 5:30 am!! Word of caution if you are staying post cruise - book a hotel near Piazzale Roma unless you want to pay!!! Cost us 90 E for a water taxi because no water busses start that early.

Last summer we had a 5:50 am flight and coffee etc was available at the Venice airport.

If your hotel includes breakfast, they will probably be happy to make you a doggie bag. Mine did.

Archived