Sun princess C522 Caribe deck

Hi has anyone recently stayed in this cabin we are booked Nov 25th South Pacific Island roundtrip. It been 30 years plus since I have been on a cruise, does anyone remember Sitmar Fairstar, gosh it was so much fun. My cabin back then was on E Deck and I'm really looking forward to waking up to Sun Light and a view.

It been 30 years plus since I have been on a cruise, does anyone remember Sitmar Fairstar, gosh it was so much fun. My cabin back then was on E Deck and I'm really looking forward to waking up to Sun Light and a view.

Our 1st cruise was on Sitmar Fairstar in March 1983 - inside cabin 509 on C Deck. We though that was in the bowels of the ship - E Deck must have been terrible! How small was the ensuite!

When we boarded the ship we were led to The Tavern - what a terible 1st experience of a ship:eek:.

The food was fantastic. The other good thing is that Princess count it towards your loyalty cruise count as they later took over Sitmar.

Gosh E Deck was a long way down, from what I can remember you had to go up to C Deck to catch the lift. Its good to no about the loyalty I must have a look at the info on it. I agree the meals were great, no pizza bars or specialty restaurants back then. I also remember the tavern actually spent a lot of time there and also in the disco to the wee hours.