Kites!???

kwag222

Yes, they are on the prohibited list, but at one time they had a family kite making activity on board. You had to claim you kite as you left the ship on Castaway day and couldn't bring it back on board. I think the issue is that you can't fly them off a balcony or any part of the ship (?) so easier to just ban them.

You'll see on the list above, wagons are banned on the ship, but they are available as loaners on Castaway! Things on the island are not the same as on the ship.

Much appreciate the quick replies.

I didn't think about the dopes that would try to fly a kite on board. Makes sense that DCL adopted the ban. Too bad for us sane sensible people though. Once again our fun is curtailed in the name of protection from the dimwitted. :mad:

Much appreciate the quick replies.

I didn't think about the dopes that would try to fly a kite on board. Makes sense that DCL adopted the ban. Too bad for us sane sensible people though. Once again our fun is curtailed in the name of protection from the dimwitted. :mad:

Yeah...well, you know those letters in the cabins on fireworks night (do not watch from your balcony, do not leave anything on your balcony due to danger from sparks). People just don't think.