Does this mean OBC?

Hey Guys, so attached is a Summary of my Charges. I was issued 369 dollars of OBC. Is this the area that says "other options"? I wasn't sure since it is under charges.

Thank you!

That looks like a charge to me, not a credit. Did your purchase anything else, like a drink package, excursion, etc.?

Edited by clarea

That looks like a charge to me, not a credit. Did your purchase anything else, like a drink package, excursion, etc.?

Nope and it's the exact amount the RCI said I would be receiving. So I'm confused!

I spent 40 mins on the phone with customer service over this same "other options" category tonight. OBC is what they told me it was. They did not have another category or way to show that is was On Board Credit.

I wanted to make sure before I paid in full, too. So, if you have any questions - give them a call. Upon request, they emailed me a different format billing statement that had OBC listed more clearly.

I spent 40 mins on the phone with customer service over this same "other options" category tonight. OBC is what they told me it was. They did not have another category or way to show that is was On Board Credit.

I wanted to make sure before I paid in full, too. So, if you have any questions - give them a call. Upon request, they emailed me a different format billing statement that had OBC listed more clearly.

Sophia! Thank you! I will call tomorrow.

Also, thank you Clarea. You have been so helpful!

Perhaps what you're seeing is OBC purchased by your TA. That would probably show up as a purchase like that.

You'll get better details if you get your Guest Confirmation PDF from your TA. That will call out the OBC more distinctly.