Carnival Dream verses Allure

iublondie25

In the linked comparison photo the Dream looks like a tug boat next to the Oasis......

The linked photo is a picture of my family pointing to which ship they would rather be on. Of course, my kids pointed to the Oasis; it looked amazing!!!

IMG_4043.jpg

The linked photo is a picture of my family pointing to which ship they would rather be on. Of course, my kids pointed to the Oasis; it looked amazing!!!

IMG_4043.jpg

I will say we didn't even get to do EVERYTHING on Allure.....there was too much to do. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. LOL:confused:

I think I will be happy that I am able to cruise and enjoy the time in the sun away from the -2 degrees we had today.

I have been on both and as many have already stated, you really can't compare the two. Allure was my boyfriend's first cruse. He didn't know if he would really like cruising. It took me a while to convince him to try it. Going on the Allure might not have been the best 'first' cruise for somebody since all cruises now are compared to the amazingness of it! The activities were fun and the performances were really well done. The food choices outside of the MDR were tasty. The flowrider was used every day. We tried the zipline and he tried the rock climbing. It never felt over-crowded. We had a balcony too and breakfast on the balcony is a must! The ship was very impressive and it is my favorite ship in the whole wide world! :)

We went on the Dream for his 2nd cruise. We enjoyed ourselves, but it wasn't as amazing as an experience as Allure. We had a balcony on the Spa level and that made it worth it for us. We used the saunas and the thalassotherapy whirlpool everyday! We felt the flow of the ship wasn't as smooth as the Allure, but it was ok. There were big crowds for everything. My boyfriend really loved the indian tandoor food. I like a good meal, but I don't really go on a cruise for the food. So I was satisfied with what the Dream offered. As long as I can relax, I am good.

So, they were both fun for different reasons. If we could go on RC for every vacation, we would. We know though that we will have a nice time no matter what we do.