Deck plan question

FloridaLaura

I am sailing on the Valor and have booked Cabin #7360, Balcony, there are no interior rooms across the hall according to the deckplan...what is there in the white space across from 7360. I am trying to attach the deck plan. I was just curious

valor_empress_midgif.jpg.68e2bcd8b6cca93f31b69abeadb4fbd3.jpg

Deck 7 is always good. This is just crew or ship stack area..You won't even notice it when you go down your hallway.

I am sailing on the Valor and have booked Cabin #7360, Balcony, there are no interior rooms across the hall according to the deckplan...what is there in the white space across from 7360. I am trying to attach the deck plan. I was just curious

It could work space for the crew and room stewards . Being near the stern it could also be where the engine exhaust system runs to the dolphin tail.

There are also crew staterooms scattered throughout the ship. Entertainers or high profile positions often get these better rooms, as opposed to being down low in the ship. The doorways to the rooms are usually not opened to the public hallways, but instead in a crew-only hallway in the middle. Most crew members know well enough to keep quiet for the guests that are near them, especially at night. Some blank spaces are also work spaces or storage areas for stewards, so there could be a little noise from that when they're making rounds.

It is not the public laundry, in case that was a concern. That is on the other side of the ship, by the midship elevators.

Edited by k2excursion

There are also crew staterooms scattered throughout the ship. Entertainers or high profile positions often get these better rooms, as opposed to being down low in the ship. The doorways to the rooms are usually not opened to the public hallways, but instead in a crew-only hallway in the middle. Most crew members know well enough to keep quiet for the guests that are near them, especially at night. Some blank spaces are also work spaces or storage areas for stewards, so there could be a little noise from that when they're making rounds.

It is not the public laundry, in case that was a concern. That is on the other side of the ship, by the midship elevators.

Thanks for the info!!!

We are across from the public laundry on the Splendor in November...is it usually very noisy?

We are across from the public laundry on the Splendor in November...is it usually very noisy?

I have not read a ton of complaints about it, especially since it should be closed overnight. But some people don't like being next door to it, as the people doing laundry can make noise. It could disrupt daytime naps. If the wall of a stateroom has a machine right on the other side, there could be a little noise from that when it's running, just like at your home.

Edited by k2excursion

We will be on her in 5 days, and friends of ours are in cabins from 7338-7360. I will try to remember to ask them what they thought and post it here when we get back. But this is what I found on a deck plan sight :)

Valor7360_zps9ff75d46.jpg