Picture Package

We are a group of six travelling together on explorer and was wondering about the $170 photo package where you get all the photos taken during the cruise..Is this done per stateroom only whereby they only include the two in that stateroom or can you somehow do it by group??? I realize they utilize a face recognition system but not sure how it worked or if it could for a group...

We bought it on our Oasis cruise last January. The way it worked was that any pictures that included ANYONE from the cabin were included, and if you had kids under 18 in another cabin they would be included too.

So, on our cruise we were a group 7 across 3 cabins (me, DH, DS, the Grandparents and my BFF and her husband). I bought the package and because our son was listed in the Grandparents cabin, his cabin was also linked to the package. So, as long as 1 of us from either of those cabins (me, my husband, our son or one of the grandparents) was in a picture it was included. So for our friends, they just made sure most of their photos were group ones. And, for whatever reason, a lot of their solo pics were also somehow tagged as part of our group and ended up on our disc as well. although technically I think that just an oversight on RCCL's part. :)

I would be happy to answer any questions about it, but I will say that it worked so well for us that we are doing it again on our next cruise as well.