dinner menu

vbecky

I know I have seen the menus and been on cruises but I can't remember the menu selection for the first night? Will Be on the Magic, Anyone happen to remember or have the menus in order? Trying to figure out when to try to make steakhouse reservations? Any help I would appreciate it.

do you know if I make online through carnival a dinner reservation at the steakhouse, will I know right away if that time is excepted? Can I also cancel the reservation if needed?

Hellp vbecky im Beckyv!!

Here's the faq from carnival, but generally speaking you can either make reservation before or during your cruise. You will not find out confirmation until you board anyway and you can cancel if needed.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx#q-669104

I got a confirmation when I booked the Liberty Steakhouse. Maybe it varies by ship.,:confused:

Here's the faq from carnival, but generally speaking you can either make reservation before or during your cruise. You will not find out confirmation until you board anyway and you can cancel if needed.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx#q-669104

I made steakhouse reservations for our cruise in May. I received a conformation in about 3 days.