Verandah Restaurant QV

Karen Lynn

Anyone been lately and can tell me what the menu features are as well as pp cost?

I have searched the threads and can't seem to find one terribly recent.

Thank you!

Were you to look on Cunard's site under the FAQ you would find this, it contains various menus from Verandah https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/example_menu

Anyone been lately and can tell me what the menu features are as well as pp cost?

I have searched the threads and can't seem to find one terribly recent.

Thank you!

Hi, just got off the QV and the menu the captain pointed you too is current. The snail pizza is especially good as well as the steaks which were especially tender. The chocolate deserts were to die for and it was pretty hard to get through the menus by the time they had bought the breads dips and extras.

I ended up with a regular table there and ate there probably 3 nights a week and

The charge was from memory $25 for the three courses. I was led to believe before I got on that it had changed to a per course charge but this wasn't the case.

There was an extra supplement for the seafood of $10.

Service and food was spectacular and well worth the money.

The food and service in the brittania was very good but I found the dining times did not suit me this trip.

I would prefer to pay every night in the verandah than for a brittania club, who's only advantage is can see is the anytime dining which was covered by dining there.

Edited by roscoe39