Voyager of the Seas Flowrider by Christmas?

It is the inline (roller) skating area that is being removed for the flow rider area not the ice skating rink. It is a great ice show. iIf you go to the past passenger event, for us it was held there and we got to see a more personal ice show as well, all about the skaters.

I'm so glad to hear that. Thankyou. Didn't realise they had roller skatiing as well! Looks like I will have to go twice to see the past passenger event then :D

They haven't actually released full details on Voyager's refurb. I highly doubt they would remove the ice-skating rink. The inline skating track is definitely going though, to make way for the relocated mini golf and Flowrider. I definitely wouldn't believe what you've read on Wikipedia. :)

Thank you. It was on a couple of sites not just Wiki about what refurbishments were taking place. So happy its not the ice-skating :D

The Voyager is having a 46 day dry dock in October 14. There is to be major work down on it including tenders, more cabins, and as everyone knows a flow rider. I would think that a lot of areas will be updated also during it long stay in Singapore.

A client of mine recently disembarked the ship and said that the captain talked about the plans for the ship, including cutting the ship in half and adding an extension (much like they did with Enchantment OTS a few years back). He said they showed diagrams as well.

A client of mine recently disembarked the ship and said that the captain talked about the plans for the ship, including cutting the ship in half and adding an extension (much like they did with Enchantment OTS a few years back). He said they showed diagrams as well.

No mention of that on the cruise from Fremantle to Singapore at either the welcome back or top tier events. There is also no change on the deck plans for the 25th November relocation cruise.

No mention of that on the cruise from Fremantle to Singapore at either the welcome back or top tier events. There is also no change on the deck plans for the 25th November relocation cruise.
He was on the cruise prior to the Freo - Singapore repositioning. I'm not certain if it's true but he was very convincing when he explained they would be doing.

• 9 months later...