Celebrity Reflection March 14, 2015

georgiaguy

18 more days!

BF will be celebrating his birthday on the 16th!

What a great way to celebrate a birthday!

Anyone doing anything exciting on the islands?

Found a place in Grand Cayman called Smith Cove which looks like an amazing beach that is off the beaten path so to speak. Think we are going to give it a try.

We are celebrating his on Mar. 15 and mine one Mar 17 so we are hoping it is great too!

As for the islands, we are doing Dunn's Fall and Cool Blue Hole in Ocho Rios, Paradise Beach in Cozumel, and a catamaran snorkel excursion in Grand Cayman. Still room in Ocho Rios excursion and we are just hopping a taxi in Cozumel so others are welcome to join.

Anyone have any suggestions for nightlife in Miami for the night before the cruise? Has anyone been to Twist South Beach?

Twist is great for more of a bar feel. Friday nights at Score are really great. That's more of a full scale dance club.

The Palace has a great drag brunch so if you guys will still be in Miami the Sunday we get back I highly recommend it.

Our entire family is going to be on this cruise. Parents, 5 sibs and their 4 spouses, and 9 kids. Dad has been trying to plan this for years now. Managed to find a week when all schools had Spring break. Kids will range from 15 to 1. Just over a week off. Can't wait.

Matt

We did. The Big Blue Hole is cool! Dunn's River Falls - they want you to hold hands, male, female and form a chain to climb the falls. We broke off from the group and kind of did our own thing. Have to be careful in Jamaica though, they don't like us gays! :)

We'd definitely use Peet again. We want to go tubing at Bengal Falls and Peet doesn't have a tour there, so we'll have to use someone else this time.

Just noticed the "special interest" of this thread. No problems as far as I'm concerned, I'm sure we will all have a blast.

Matt

Sounds like you all will have a great time. Cruises are great for big family trips. Easier to keep track of everyone!

Hi All,

Just found this section on Cruise Critic. I am also looking forward to being on board, I will be traveling with my Mom who is 78, but parties like a 30 year old! Hopefully we can meet up so that I have some others to hang out with. I plan to be at the sail away and at the Martini Bar gatherings. By the way I am 48.

Kevin

Hi All,

Just found this section on Cruise Critic. I am also looking forward to being on board, I will be traveling with my Mom who is 78, but parties like a 30 year old! Hopefully we can meet up so that I have some others to hang out with. I plan to be at the sail away and at the Martini Bar gatherings. By the way I am 48.

Kevin

Hi Kevin

Looking forward to meeting you and your mom. Can't believe we are finally less than a week away. Where are you and your mom from?