St. John on your own (times needed)

ltzol

Hello

We have friends who will be on the Getaway the same week we are on Freedom of the Seas. We will both be in St. Thomas the same day.

I would love to meet them on St. John and was wondering if anyone has done the tour with NCL that is just basically transportation to St. John ( I thinks it's called "St. John on your own"), and if so, what time you arrived and departed St. John.

Our Ship doesn't get into St. Thomas until noon, so I am worried we might miss them if we take Royal's St. John tour (we may be getting to the island as they are departing!)

Thanks in advance.

Hello

We have friends who will be on the Getaway the same week we are on Freedom of the Seas. We will both be in St. Thomas the same day.

I would love to meet them on St. John and was wondering if anyone has done the tour with NCL that is just basically transportation to St. John ( I thinks it's called "St. John on your own"), and if so, what time you arrived and departed St. John.

Our Ship doesn't get into St. Thomas until noon, so I am worried we might miss them if we take Royal's St. John tour (we may be getting to the island as they are departing!)

Thanks in advance.

Looks like you may be like the "two ships who pass in the night". According to the tour sign up sheet from our February Getaway cruise, the St John On Your Own tour leaves at 8:00 am and is a 4 hour tour, so they will probably be leaving st John at about the time you are coming in to St Thomas.

The Getaway left at 4:00 pm with all aboard at 3:30. You might have time to get together for a drink or two in St Thomas after they get back from St John. Paradise Point is a great spot with a gorgeous view of the harbor and to die for Bushwackers.;). We watched the Freedom sail in from up there on our cruise. Beautiful sight!

Edited by punkincc