oysters on celebrity

nodandade

sorry folks ,I have already posted under yummy, but I thought this would attract more attention.

going on the solstice soon and was wondering if celebrity serve oysters in aqua or mdr, or do we have to do a speciality restaurant to get them (if they have them)

sorry folks ,I have already posted under yummy, but I thought this would attract more attention.

going on the solstice soon and was wondering if celebrity serve oysters in aqua or mdr, or do we have to do a speciality restaurant to get them (if they have them)

Hi Nodandade,

I've noticed an Oysters Rockefeller appetizer in the Main Dining Room - Mom said it was outstanding. I have not seen Oysters on the Tuscan Grille or Murano menus that I recall. I'm unsure about BLU (Aqua Class) & Qsine (Specialty Dining), but perhaps another member will chime in for those venues.

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

I’ve cruised on every Celebrity S-class ship within the past 3 years and I’ve never seen a raw bar with oysters in any restaurant on ships. As Host Andy has stated, an Oysters Rockefeller appetizer has been offered on one night in the MDR. The order consists of 2 or 3 oysters, but you can ask for several orders.