Royal Replenish Package and Teen Club

Hi,

Yes, yet another drinks package question. I have been reading a lot about the drink packages but haven't come across the answer to this question. I am considering the Royal Replenish package for my 16 yr old (and possibly my other two children aged 13 and 10 - may be their Christmas present from us ;)). Anyway, I am wondering whether the teenagers will be able to use the Royal Replenish package at the "Mocktail bar" in the teen club area. I don't know whether she will even use it or go there, but she will be travelling with other teens and they may like to go there and "hang out". It's our first cruise so it's hard to know. Anyway, just wondered if anyone had any experience with their teens being able to use the Royal Replenish package there. I have emailed Royal Caribbean but since I have been scouring the boards for answers to my many questions, I thought maybe someone on here would be in the know :)

Thanks.

Vickie.

I read someplace that it is but I can't find it now. We will be going next week and if nobody answers before then I will let you know for sure. Right now I can only find this

"The beverage packages are honored at any of our bars or lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room, specialty restaurants and our private destinations during normal business hours. Room service and minibar are not included."

Awesome! Thanks :). One more question though - are the kids able to go up to a bar and order drinks or does an adult have to do it? I don't think rhapsody has the freestyle machines (?) so wondering if they can get drinks if they aren't with us??

Awesome! Thanks :). One more question though - are the kids able to go up to a bar and order drinks or does an adult have to do it? I don't think rhapsody has the freestyle machines (?) so wondering if they can get drinks if they aren't with us??

The kids can go to a bar and order non-alcoholic drinks.