Trying to get a group together for Asia Cruise

johninbelltown

Next year (2005) on April 11th, Princess has a 12 night cruise on the Sapphire out of Bejing. The following itinerary below looks fantastic. I would love to organize a group of gays for this trip. No I am not a travel agent or would I gain anything from this financially. I just think it would be fantastic to gather together a group for this cruise. I have a particular online agent that I have booked all of my cruises in the past and have found that they offer the best price available, much much much lower than what the cruise lines will quote direct. They are also very very reliable and approved by major travel associations. Anyway, my partner and I are two fun loving guys in our early 40's. We enjoy the company of all, both younger and older, men and women for onboard celebrations. If you are interested please make a post on this board or you may email me at johninbelltown@hotmail.com

1 Beijing (Xingang), China

2 Dalian, China

3 At Sea

4 Shanghai, China

5 Shanghai, China

6 At Sea

7 Pusan, South Korea

8 At Sea

9 Vladivostok, Russia

10 At Sea

11 Nagasaki, Japan

12 At Sea

13 Osaka, Japan 7:00 AM View

Yes, Bejing is the port of departure. My partner and I will fly in a few days before the cruise, stay in a hotel as I wouldn't think of leaving Bejing without seeing at least a few of the major sites - the Forbidden City, the Great Wall among other things.

Archived