Tampa Stay n Cruise

jjmsbu09

I tried scanning through a few pages and couldn't find anything recent. Can anyone recommend a hotel in Tampa that allows me to park my car for the week and includes a shuttle? I did this in Charleston and Port Canaveral and they seemed much easier to find...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The hotels in the Rocky Point area in Tampa have a Stay and Cruise package. A couple years ago we stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites for one night prior to our cruise. It was a very nice property. They had a shuttle from the hotel to the cruise port and then a return shuttle from the cruise port back to the hotel.

[quote name='jjmsbu09']I tried scanning through a few pages and couldn't find anything recent. Can anyone recommend a hotel in Tampa that allows me to park my car for the week and includes a shuttle? I did this in Charleston and Port Canaveral and they seemed much easier to find...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app[/quote]

I'll second the Rocky Point area, we stayed at the Chase Suites (6 of us). We had a suite that slept two in a close-door bedroom, two in a upper floor loft and the two kids on the sleeper sofa. Bahama Breeze restaurant on the periphery of the property and a shuttle for the trip to and from the terminal. Also had a very decent breakfast with make your own Belgian waffles :)